- Solid Copper Fixture is proudly MADE IN USA!
- Turtle safe, Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) compliant
- Energy Efficient Low-voltage, LED fixtures (12V)
- Amber color (standard) or choose optional Red color upon request
- Compatible with any standard 12V Low-voltage transformer
- Easy installation
- TL1/2 Wildlife series kits includes 12V match-box size transformer to convert 120V to 12V
- TL1/2 Wildlife series kits adapt to existing standard electrical boxes
- Up to 80% energy savings over 120V Line voltage fixtures
- 5 year warranty on all LED lamps
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all fixtures
- Fixtures ready for immediate delivery from “in stock “ to one week
We proudly manufacture one of the highest quality lines of architectural grade outdoor lighting fixtures for the professional market. Quality crafted in the USA, our products are designed to meet the needs and demands of even the most discerning designers, contractors, and clients. As such, Landscape Lighting Lighting, LLC warrants its professionally sold and installed landscape lighting fixtures to be free from materials and manufacturing defects for a lifetime.
Warranty coverage begins at the completion of installation and registration of client’s system with Landscape Lighting, LLC. Warranty is not transferable and is extended only to the original purchaser. Landscape Lighting, LLC will repair or replace products due to defects in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion. This warranty liability is limited to the replacement or repair of the defective materials and does not cover any other cost beyond this provision.
All Landscape Lighting fixtures carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. All other system components such as transformers, bulbs, LED components, timers, etc. are warranted by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of each item. Complete details for all warranties are available by contacting our corporate office.
The fixtures are downward directed high intensity luminaires that produces a spectral output above 560 nm. These luminaires are recommended for use in areas where artificial lighting is needed adjacent to ecologically sensitive areas, sea turtle nesting beaches, migratory corridors, and Dark Sky Friendly communities.
Per the FWC sea turtle lighting guidelines, our wall mounted fixtures with beachside shields can be mounted at a maximum mounting height of 8 feet from the floor and if located on the shore perpendicular or beachside of a structure, only be allowed on the first habitable floor. Additional shielding may be required if directly or indirectly visible from the beach.